1. The Consumer and the Consumer Entrepreneur who arranged a distance contract with the Seller has the right to resign from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the purchased items.
2. To resign from the contract, the Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement - for example, a letter sent by post, fax, or e-mail.
3. The consumer may use the model resign form available here, but it is not obligatory.
4. To meet the deadline to resign from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur to send information regarding the use of the right of the Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur to resign from the contract before the deadline to resign from the contract.
5. The Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur is obliged to return the product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to receive it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he resignals from the contract unless the Seller offered to collect the goods himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the product before its expiry
6. The Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
7. In the event of resigning from the contract, the Seller shall return to the Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur all payments received from the Consumer, including the cheapest cost of delivering the products available on the Website (if the cost was covered by the Consumer or Consumer Entrepreneur) immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date of in which the Seller was informed about the exercise of the right to resign from the contract. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer or Consumer Entrepreneur in the original transaction unless the Consumer or Consumer Entrepreneur expressly agreed to a different solution. In any case, the Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur will not incur any fees related to the form of reimbursement.
8. If the Seller has not offered to pick up the item himself from the Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer or Consumer Entrepreneur until he receives the item back or until the Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur provides proof of its return, depending on this which event comes first.
9. The Consumer or the Consumer Entrepreneur is responsible for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using the product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the product.
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Consumer with a product free from defects.
2. The Seller is liable to the Consumer if the sold product has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
3. If the Buyer does not conclude a contract with the Seller as a Consumer, he accepts the fact that the Seller's warranty for defects in the sold item is excluded.
4. If the sold product has a defect, the Consumer may:
1) demand replacement of the product with a product free from defects,,
2) demand that the defect be removed,,
3) submit a price reduction statement,
4) submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract
5. If the Consumer finds a defect in the product, he should inform the Seller about it, specifying his claim related to the defect or submitting a relevant statement.
6. The consumer may use the complaint form available at here, but it is not obligatory.
7. The consumer may contact the Seller both by traditional mail and by e-mail.
8. The Seller will respond to the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint by the means of communication with which the complaint was submitted.
9. Details of the Seller's warranty for defects are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code (Articles 556 - 576).
10. The provisions on the Seller's warranty for defects in the sold item regarding Consumers also apply to Consumer Entrepreneurs.
Files to download: